Sunday, September 13, 2009

VERB and NANCY SHARP


This picture of my Grandpa Verb and Grandma Nancy was taken BEFORE they went to California. Grandma Nancy is standing over Grandpa Verb's left shoulder, Verbie Jr is standing with his arm outstretched. Ossalee stands at Grandpas right shoulder and I have to guess that Bobby is either in his lap or standing behind him. I cannot identify the others in the background and I hope someone looking at this will know who they are and comment. I notice in this picture the attempt to grow flowers. Grandma loved flowers and tried to keep something pretty growing wherever she lived in her life. Maybe someone can also identify the car off to the left.

3 comments:

  1. Back row left looks like uncle Paul morgan.Ant Eve could be taking picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrol David in front of Uncle Virb
      by J Hays

      Delete
    2. Directly behind Uncle Virb may be Ollie Morgan, Paul's mother
      by J Hays

      Delete