Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Verb and Nancy Sharp Family by Sheena Sharp


This is my Grandpa Verb Sharp, my Grandma, Nancy Taylor Sharp and all five of their children. I believe this picture was taken in Stephens County Oklahoma, probably around Bray or East of Hope. Ossalee is the oldest, born in 1923, Genola (Ginny) is standing against the house on right. Genola was born in 1921. Mirlacoys (Mirt) is sitting to the left of Grandpa. Mirt was born in 1926. Verbie Jr. is standing in front of Ginny. Verbie was born in 1929. My dad is the youngest, Bobby. He was born in 1931. My Grandpa Verb was crippled and in a wheelchair with Rheumatoid Arthritis very young. He went to crutches in his early 30's. Grandma Nancy is standing up on the porch. Every single one of them have gone on to heaven now. Ginny died just this year (2009) and Mirt died last winter I believe. Grandma and Grandpa are buried here where I live in Carney, Oklahoma, Oss is buried in Visalia, California, Verbie is buried in Bakersfield, California, Mirt is buried in Dallas Texas and Bobby his buried in Carney, Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment